Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello

Posted by Duda - @cha_para_dois at Thursday, January 03, 2013
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here!
So, what I have others Blogs that I write in Portuguese. So this is my first English blog. Here I want to write about my personal stuff.

Who I am? My Name’s Ana But you can call me Duda! I’m a Brazilian Girl and I’m 24 years old and I want to make friends here. The first post could be a little silly but I promise I will make up to you soon with nice texts about my life.
I was thinking what exactly I could write here and I thought to do a list about the things I want to do this year.  Here we go!
* Probably I will make a stomach surgery in february because I have a hiatal hernia and I hope the surgery works fine. My doctor says that I will loss weigh. I hope loss and never find it again. LOL
* My Friend will be get marriage in july, Aline she is my friend almost ten years and I don’t know she in person, can you believed? I’m waiting my manager to confirm my vacation in july so if everything it’s right I will finally know her :)
* I want to learn on Sketch up and V-ray, actually I need to learn these programs because I’m studying architecture and interior design and I intend to do my jobs in college by myself. I like working with other people, but in this case I think I will learn more without help.
* I want that my boyfriend propose me <3
* Playing just dance 4 and work out at least four time a week.
* Smile more and cry less.
* Read more books! I didn’t finish my books last year! :(
* Make babyliss by myself. This could be ridiculous, but I can’t do this alone. :/
* Go out and photography famous places at my city actually I want do a tour because I don’t know a lot of places here (Curitiba City, Brazil).
* Visiting a Zoo and take photos of the animals with my 70-300 mm :)

I think that’s all to beginning. What do you want to do in 2013?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

~enjoy the little things Copyright © 2013